Bombay High Court
Vidyadhar Nagorao Gulhane And Anr vs State Of Maharashtra , Secretary, … on 11 October, 2019
Bench: Akil Kureshi
6. CIVIL WP ST 27481-19.docR.M. AMBERKAR(Private Secretary) IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION WRIT PETITION (ST) NO. 27481 OF 2019 Vidyadhar Nagorao Gulhane & Anr. .. Petitioners Versus State of Maharashtra & Anr. .. Respondents ………………. Mr. Ranjit Shinde a/w Mr. Sujay Joshi for the Petitioners Mr. A.P. Vanarse, AGP for the State ………………. CORAM : AKIL KURESHI & S.J. KATHAWALLA, JJ.
DATE : OCTOBER 11, 2019. P.C.:
1. Not on board. Mentioned. Taken on board.
2. An urgent application is moved by the petitioner in the above Writ Petition. The urgency explained is that according to the respondents, the petitioners are encroaching the portion of property upon the forest land. The Assistant Conservator of Forest, Pune is likely to take action and proceed to remove the alleged encroachment tomorrow i.e on 12.10.2019. In view thereof, place the Writ Petition for admission on Monday, 14th October, 2019.
1 of 2 ::: Uploaded on – 11/10/2019 ::: Downloaded on – 12/10/2019 03:16:52 :::
6. CIVIL WP ST 27481-19.doc
3. Parties are directed to maintain status quo in regard tothe property in question upto Monday, 14 th October, 2019. Itis clarified that this order is passed without going into themerits of the case.
4. All concerned shall act on an ordinary copy of this orderduly authenticated by Associate / Private Secretary of thisCourt.
[ S.J. KATHAWALLA, J. ] [ AKIL KURESHI, J ] 2 of 2 ::: Uploaded on – 11/10/2019 ::: Downloaded on – 12/10/2019 03:16:52 :::